Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Vernissage/Bon Voyage

I wasn't able to collect much as far as Bon Voyage Dinner and Vernissage pictures go, so I collected a few photos to summarize the time in Lacoste.:)
 The first is our Travel Portfolio group for SEQA...
Next is a classic photo of some of the SEQA students, who were drawing crazy awesome dinosaurs that day...
Next is the lovely Marissa's pieces in the Vernissage
Also a great photo of some ARCH/Int.Design/Fashion students being awesome at the Bon Voyage Dinner...
And last, but not least, who could forget the pizza truck?
I am very thankful for my time in Lacoste and miss all of those who experienced it with me! Sorry for the wait on this, but I had a difficult time finding photos and I'd like to credit all those classmates whose facebooks shared these.:P Thank you guys!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment